Just saying hello

jbond007

Bedwetter, nightly.  I wear a variety of garments, usually cloth or disposable diapers and plastic pants, as demanded by circumstances.  This affects other areas of my life.  Whenever I plan to do something, I must plan for my bedwetting, too (e.g., travel).  Self-wrangling has led from self-consciousness to self-acceptance, albeit somewhat grudging and resigning.  Still a deeply personal issue; I rarely discuss this with others and prefer to keep it private.

Bedwetting is expensive to manage.  I’m ever seeking ways to economize: price-shopping and bargain-hunting.  I want to stay informed with product reviews and availability.

I’m not much of a joiner; more of a lurker.  However, I’m listening, even when I don’t say much.

More on a “need to know” basis.

• Like 1

Welcome. You're certainly not alone. 

One thing I've come to realize is, managing one's enuresis is a priority. I don't spend money on dining and entertainment, then skimp on my incontinence supplies. It's the other way around. I spend what's needed getting good diapers as I need, then I consider if I have enough spending money to eat out or go have fun. It may help if you look at it in a similar manner.

Edited by Slomo
  • Thanks 1

@John Davis: That's why I joined this site, and I'm also on a couple other sites, including adisc.  It's private enough here that I chat with like-minded people, maybe get some tips & helpful hints.  When life hands you a lemon, you can make lemonade but you still have to squeeze the lemon to get the juice out.  I'm looking for easier & faster ways to get more juice out of the lemon.