Have you ever gotten tired of diapers?

Iken

I know being incontinent and being kept in diapers permanently, Have you ever gotten tired of being in diapers? I know for me, I never got tired of being kept in diapers and never got tired of being kept in thick padded diapers. I've always enjoyed being in diapers and always thought my incontinence is a blessing. I've even thought that my incontinence even enhanced my life and made it so much easier on me. It's why even though I am kept in diapers permanently, I know I can never ever get tired of being diapered.

No

But I have to admit threads like this do set off alarm bells.

I've seen enough online spaces for incontinent people get bombarded by diaper fetishists clearly using incontinence as an excuse to talk about diapers, not saying you're doing that here but it would be nice for there to be at least one space for incontinent people with useful discussions and advice that revolve around more than how much people love wearing diapers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dan said:

Like when I am really tired and want to go to sleep, but am too tired to change, things like that frustrate ne.

YES!! Same here. 

On 9/6/2023 at 8:46 PM, Apache said:

but it would be nice for there to be at least one space for incontinent people with useful discussions and advice

Also agree with this.  I don't mind whatever the reasons people have but I just can't contribute to some conversations.  

• Like 1