InConrol BeDry Night

Agreed.  I just tried one and was dry and comfortable this morning.  I have to wear my usual night diaper with a large booster pad and get better absorption from the BeDry Night.

The very tall internal standing leak guards should serve those of us who also are bowel incontinent well.

--John

Yesterday I had an evening social engagement with family in a nearby town.  To preclude the need to change at an awkward time and place, I wore an InControl BeDry Night diaper.  Worn under my jeans, one could not tell that I had on a diaper.  I wore the diaper for 9 hours by the time I was back home.  At that time it still felt comfortable and had some absorbency left.

I wore another BeDry Night diaper last night.  It now is morning and I waited until after my morning coffee, news, and breakfast to change.  I have had the diaper on for a total of 10 hours and, once again, the diaper feels comfortable.  The diaper is rated for ISO 12,000ml maximum absorbency.  Although I used a mere fraction of that figure, it did provide me with comfort and confidence.

I have tried the InControl BeDry Premium with ISO 7,500ml absorbency and found it to be a great day diaper as well as suitable for nights.

Next I need to try the middle of the three BeDry diapers - InControl BeDry EliteCare Premium - the one with ISO 10,000ml of absorbency.  This diaper has almost as much absorbency as the BeDry Night diaper but at a more affordable price point.  Has anyone tested this diaper?

--John

On 4/21/2024 at 7:22 AM, John Davis said:

Yesterday I had an evening social engagement with family in a nearby town.  To preclude the need to change at an awkward time and place, I wore an InControl BeDry Night diaper.  Worn under my jeans, one could not tell that I had on a diaper.  I wore the diaper for 9 hours by the time I was back home.  At that time it still felt comfortable and had some absorbency left.

I wore another BeDry Night diaper last night.  It now is morning and I waited until after my morning coffee, news, and breakfast to change.  I have had the diaper on for a total of 10 hours and, once again, the diaper feels comfortable.  The diaper is rated for ISO 12,000ml maximum absorbency.  Although I used a mere fraction of that figure, it did provide me with comfort and confidence.

I have tried the InControl BeDry Premium with ISO 7,500ml absorbency and found it to be a great day diaper as well as suitable for nights.

Next I need to try the middle of the three BeDry diapers - InControl BeDry EliteCare Premium - the one with ISO 10,000ml of absorbency.  This diaper has almost as much absorbency as the BeDry Night diaper but at a more affordable price point.  Has anyone tested this diaper?

--John

I did try their elite Premium ones for day and night (before they released the night time version) and about every other one leaked at the back of my legs. Mind you they were barely half saturated at that point, with the back of the diaper still bone dry. Thankfully my PUL pants saved me from also having wet pants.

Of course, I get that same lack of performance with every diaper that has "no lower tapes". And these ones fit that description, with one set of tapes placed right at the middle of the back wings, and one more set placed above that.

I just wonder how long it will be before one of these manufacturers start adding the third set of lower tapes. Now that is a great fit, which I've tested by adding my own extra tape. They end up being really snug, have almost no diaper sag when soaked, and no premature leaks.

Frankly, I would gladly do without the front plastic taping panel as it limits the space between the tapes and restricts how we can tape.  I can achieve a much better fit without the taping panel as the tapes are further apart and I can position them optimally.  I do have fewer leaks this way.  I would like to have a high-capacity diaper without the panel.

--John

1 hour ago, John Davis said:

Frankly, I would gladly do without the front plastic taping panel as it limits the space between the tapes and restricts how we can tape.  I can achieve a much better fit without the taping panel as the tapes are further apart and I can position them optimally.  I do have fewer leaks this way.  I would like to have a high-capacity diaper without the panel.

--John

Not to side track this thread, but the best I've found w/o a landing zone is Betterdry/Crinklz. We could definitely stand for something even better than this though.

On 4/24/2024 at 7:23 AM, Slomo said:

I just wonder how long it will be before one of these manufacturers start adding the third set of lower tapes. Now that is a great fit, which I've tested by adding my own extra tape. They end up being really snug, have almost no diaper sag when soaked, and no premature leaks.

A long time ago, when adult diapers had little absorbency, there were diapers with three sets of tapes. Then they started eliminating the middle tapes.