Under Construction

Incont

Welcome early visitors! This forum is still under construction so some features may change and some areas may appear unfinished, such as placeholder images and links to nowhere. The Forums themselves are operation and open to you.

• Like 2

Hello to the Administrators. Thank you for another incontinence group to discuss our issues. I can only imagine how much work goes into creating and maintaining a website. I wish you good luck and hope your site will grow into a great communication place. Have a Great Day and keep up the good work.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, michael1538 said:

Hello to the Administrators. Thank you for another incontinence group to discuss our issues. I can only imagine how much work goes into creating and maintaining a website. I wish you good luck and hope your site will grow into a great communication place. Have a Great Day and keep up the good work.

Thanks Michael, glad to be here and have you here!

• Like 1

Good evening!

I have been making minor changes to my profile so that I can differentiate it between my other profile on daily diapers! to make that happen, I chose a different picture for my avatar as well as my cover photo. i've also activated the status option, so that I can post statuses over here as well.

I have been realizing however that it seems the font over here is very very small compared to that on daily diapers, and I'm not sure if that is because it needs to be adjusted, or if it's just that that is the font that is currently installed. it would be really cool to be able to have it just a little bit bigger so that it's easier to read so that I don't have to squint when I'm reading posts!

Thank you for recreating and restarting this community! I have a good feeling that it will be an awesome thing and we will be able to be helpful to one another, and be able to discuss things so that we can learn how we deal with it, But I also like the idea that we can have some fun as well.

Please feel free to send me a private message or status and to follow me should you wish!

Brian

@Incont

I just noticed that we need another feature turned on. when you end up editing a post, you go up and click on the three dots. all we have is a report option and a share option, and no ability to edit our own posts. I don't know if this is something that is set up in the ranking system or if it's something you turn on like you have for DD so we can edit our own posts, about that So that is another thing you can add to your list Thanks!

Brian

21 hours ago, Brian said:

@Incont

I just noticed that we need another feature turned on. when you end up editing a post, you go up and click on the three dots. all we have is a report option and a share option, and no ability to edit our own posts. I don't know if this is something that is set up in the ranking system or if it's something you turn on like you have for DD so we can edit our own posts, about that So that is another thing you can add to your list Thanks!

Brian

The settings are right, can you edit your own post now?

2 hours ago, Incont said:

The settings are right, can you edit your own post now?

@Incont

Thank you for checking the settings. when we talk about editing post that we're post that were prior to just a few minutes ago, when I did see that I could edit my own posts, all I could do was either share or report it. I'm sorry if I'm picking up Gremlins and reporting them and then finding out that they are not as bad as they are, but it just seems like it's weird a little bit And I just and I just wanted to let you know what was going on.

It appears now that I can now start a new post and I have the ability to edit it, but I'm not sure if I can edit post that I've already posted prior to when you when you checked it.

Thanks!

Brian