Welcome

Incont

Hi, I'm Mike your friendly incontinent site admin. I am 47 years old and live with nerve-related incontinence that I have had since I was a teen. I live in the south and enjoy movies, collecting POP! figures and connecting with folks online.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 12:02 PM, Incont said:

Hi, I'm Mike your friendly incontinent site admin. I am 47 years old and live with nerve-related incontinence that I have had since I was a teen. I live in the south and enjoy movies, collecting POP! figures and connecting with folks online.

@Incont

Too bad you couldn't end up coming up with a pop figure for some of the people on the site itself. it would be kind of interesting to see them build a pop figure of yourself and other friendly faces that help us on both forums. I would even pay to have a figure of some of them come because they are really awesome people!

Thank you for doing what you do and helping people on both sides! I will also do my best to help people here as well, because each of us has been on a journey and each of us has their own ways of dealing with what they deal with, and can tell different stories about how we deal with things, how we got here. Many of us may have thought to ourselves that having incontinence is bad, but it is all how you deal with the situation. One of the things that I will try to help people understand is that if you have incontinence, there's nothing wrong with you as a person, it's just something that happens, and it is your decision on how to handle the situation. being supportive is the number one thing that I have always told people, because without good supports somebody may end up thinking that it is hopeless to deal with it. nothing is hopeless, and being disabled myself, there are many things in my life that I thought I could never do, and I used to say I can't do that, but I ended up mastering it, and there are many things in my life that I thought I would never be able to do, unless and until someone was able to help me and support me similar to how people do on both sides. with that support you can overcome anything, and then once you overcome it, you find ways to deal with it, and it becomes normal for you, although it might be inconvenient sometimes it can become normal.

Sometimes I wonder for example if my incontinence may be caused because of my age, or because as you grow older, maybe your bladder or your bowels change in some way And because of that, it is easier to have accidents and not know it. That is one of the things that I wonder about, and that is why I started wearing diapers all the time. it is a lot easier to have a diaper on and deal with it as it comes, rather than to worry and cause myself sleepless nights and stress. making the decision I did was the best that I had made in my life, and it has made me feel like I'm complete, I am whole, and If it happens it happens, but I'm not afraid to look at in the face anymore and say I got you this time! I know that as you age, things can change in your body, and I know that one of the things that I was wondering about was if I made the right decision in 2020. Every time I end up almost having an accident, or having such a accident, I always look at myself look at my diapers and say, I made the right decision, and I'm glad I did! I no longer have to worry anymore, and worrying and stress are two things that I'm trying to eliminate in my life, and having incontinence while a little inconvenient sometimes, is a lot easier to deal with than all the stress and all the worry and everything that you can't control. just like a little baby can't control what happens, sometimes you can't control it either! So you have to be able to deal with it, and I feel like the decision I made back in 2020 was the best I ever did, because I feel more confident and more able to focus and be able to do what needs to be done, without worrying about what the stigmas and other people think believe and always try to push.

Brian