Incontinence Product Review Invitation

Hi everyone!

I'm from Carer Company, and we've always been on the lookout for ways to redefine the approach to incontinence care. Today, we're excited to extend an opportunity for free sample testing, and I'd like to share and invite you to join in!

We are seeking like-minded individuals within the incontinence community to be a part of our exclusive product testing phase. Carer is committed to incontinence care, and your participation is crucial to the development of our products.

If you're interested, please get in touch with me via email: carerspk@gmail.com
We'll have new arrival - plastic pants in September, so maybe you'll want to try them?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Carer Company
https://carerspk.com/

• Thanks 1

@Incont

3 hours ago, Incont said:

These guys are legit. I'm wearing their underpants right now 🙂

I'm glad that these are legit vendors. There's been a couple of times that somebody offered me something and I thought it was a scam, and there are people that sometimes will follow you also. I guess I'm just so used to having someone try to scam me that I'm very reluctant, but I'm glad that these guys are legit and they can help people.

Have a great weekend!

Brian

OK, I was getting my stuff through Walgreens as this week they are No longer shipping from the warehouse. I go a discount and free shipping with a monthly service. I have a couple of websites but was wondering what your opinion of Prevail per-fit 360 is. Everything I have read they are good to use. I am urinary Incontinent and wear 24/7.😗

• Like 1

I'll have to pass. These are washable garments, and appear to have a coverage and capacity of a pullup. Possibly a slight bit better. Being funtionally urinary incontinent I highly doubt these would last me 4+ hours, let alone the 8+ hours I get with a plastic disposable. Thank you though.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2023 at 7:18 AM, Slomo said:

I'll have to pass. These are washable garments, and appear to have a coverage and capacity of a pullup. Possibly a slight bit better. Being funtionally urinary incontinent I highly doubt these would last me 4+ hours, let alone the 8+ hours I get with a plastic disposable. Thank you though.

To be sure these are not meant for heavy incontinence, but are great for dribblers and small leakers.

• Thanks 1