Hotel weekend

Scarth

next month im volunteering at a convention and staying at a hotel for 3 days, i pack 5 diapers a day and bring a bed pad and my swim diaper so i can go to the hot tub . i bag up each used diaper  and when i can i deposit them in trash in the floors common trash so i dont have a lot in the room.. we also leave the maids a nice tip 

With vacations and trips our normal water and food intake gets easily disrupted. As does our activity level. So needing a normal amount of diapers can get disrupted just as equally. Whatever number of diapers you normally need, always bring about 20% more.  Or a minimum of 2 for really short trips. Yes, lugging around spare diapers you probably won't use is a pain in the rear, but running out is worse.

As for hotel stays, bagging and disposing your diapers is being extra nice but is also unneeded.  At a minimum, just make sure your used diaper is in a trash bag next to the undersized trash can and you'll be ok. Bagged and tied off if it's a messy diaper too

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slomo said:

Whatever number of diapers you normally need, always bring about 20% more.

that is exactly what i do and have not run out yet, i also have a emergency bag in the trunk of the girlfriends car that has 3 diapers ziplock of wipes a full day of meds 

• 1 month later...