Airport and TSA

Slomo

It's been a few years since I've flown for travel, but just today I flew to Niagara Falls NewYork for the upcoming solar eclipse. I had changed my diaper before heading to the airport, but being functionally incontinent I was a little wet going through security. And sure enough, as I went through the millimeter wave detector it flagged my crotch red. I was pulled into a private screen room and was matter-of-fact forward about my incontinence and that I was wearing a diaper. The agent was pretty chill out it, but said I'd have to show him. I did, and he said sorry-thank you, before I was on my way. Total time was only a few extra minutes.

The funny thing is my go-to diaper is Crinklz (with the babyfur prints). They had a recent shortage though, and LL Medical had only just got Betterdry (plain white) back in, so I was wearing one of them. It would have been interesting to say the least if I was wearing my usual though.

So does anyone else have any TSA or traveling-while-diapered stories?