Why I am grateful for being diapered

Iken

Many times in my life, I know of many situations where I am so grateful for being diapered. For example, being an EMT in a VOL EMS squad I know many situations where being diapered has saved me. I can be on a stressful call or even a long call where by the time I get back, my diaper is soaked and ready for a diaper change. I'm also fortunate that the hospitals I transport patients to, they have a diaper changing room for those who are incontinent.  Even when I was in college, a diaper was their to make sure I never skipped a lecture and afterwards, I can simply waddle back to my dorm for a diaper change. Many times in science class, where I can't leave the lab, diapers helped me as well.

I am glad you can see some advantages to it. honestly, once you've realised how helpful it is, or can be, then it becomes easier to cope with.

I remember how long it took me to get to school every day, and it helped that the driver didn't keep having to stop at the service stations for me to get out and use the toilet. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, emily1890 said:

I am glad you can see some advantages to it. honestly, once you've realised how helpful it is, or can be, then it becomes easier to cope with.

I remember how long it took me to get to school every day, and it helped that the driver didn't keep having to stop at the service stations for me to get out and use the toilet. 

That's why being incontinent, does have it's advantages once you realize how being diapered becomes so much easier. Being kept in diapers all the time, I can see why I have it so much easier and less stressful on me.  It's easy once you cope and come to understand how diapers makes life so much easier to deal with.