I've found what I hate most about being incontinent

emily1890

Yep.  That is a tough one.  The inconvenience of it can be completely deflating sometimes.  Sorry for your crumby day😒

For me it's when I am "in the zone" getting something done that i'm really focused on, and I can't tell that I am wetting myself until I am nearly leaking.  Then having to stop and change is such a distraction and can ruin my motivation.  Finding those windows of times where I feel both healthy, and motivated seem like they are few, so things like changing are energy and time spent that I wish I could be spending on other things.

I feel ya.

• Like 2

I resent all the time lost for diaper changes.  However, that beats the time required to have to go home to change wet trousers.  As I also am bowel incontinent, think how bad that would be without a quality diaper - yuk!💩😱

I I hate the incontinence but appreciate the diapers.

--John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's a tough one.

For me being kept in diapers, many times where the biggest issue for me is where's a safe place for me to do a diaper change. Being in diapers, I am always mindful as to how long I can safely wear a diaper before I am forced into a diaper change. Often, diaper changes do take a lot out of me because the amount of time it takes to change out of a diaper. However, I know that being kept in diapers is the price to pay for not having wet pants.

On 5/20/2023 at 10:35 AM, emily1890 said:

going in your diaper when the weather is warm and sunny

you're all ready uncomfortable because of the heat and the humidaty, and then boom, you have a dirty diaper to add to it.

it's a hot day today and I've done it 4 times. ugg

Yeah that's bad alright. Though you can top it by also adding when you're 10 minutes away from being done with working outside. You don't want to go change before finishing up, because that's when you can just take a shower. So you have to keep working while hot, sweaty, and now in a dirty diaper too.