Where ya'll from?

Apache

I reside in the spiral galaxy we call the Miky Way. It's right next door to another spiral galaxy we call Andromeda. And one day out two galaxies will collide, but not for a long time though. Well look for about 3/4 the way to the tip of the smallest spiral arm, and about 1/2 the way out from the center. We call this short spiral the Orion spar, and that's where I'm from.

Not close enough, ok in that area you'll find a medium sized, medium aged, white star. We call it the Sun. And the 3rd planet in orbit of the Sun is where i'm located. We call it Earth. Though some of my people believe it is flat, it is indeed round-ish just like every other large body of mass in the universe. You'll know you've found it when you see the blue atmosphere. Formed from all the water that covers 2/3rd of the surface. And looking at our white Sun, through our blue atmosphere, makes the Sun look yellow. Or even red at first or last light.

I live on one of those land masses. Look for our biggest ocean of water, we call that the Pacific. To the east (direction the Sun rises at first light) of that ocean is a big continent of land mass, we call the America's. Now, get a small magnet and float it on water or hold it from a thin string. Where the positive side points is what we call North. I live north of where that land mass gets smallest. And also north of where the land is very dry, which we call Mexico. This northern land we call North America. And also as far east as you can go before coming to our other ocean, we call the Atlantic. And this area of North America we call Florida.

Still not close enough? OK. There are 7 very large cities in Florida. Cities are places with many tall building, all very close together to each other. Of those 7, I'm at the north-east one. You'll know it when you see a big elliptical road going all around the city. It also has a big river of flowing water running mostly through the center. This river also flows north, which is the only one in all of the North America's that flows north. And this city we call Jacksonville.

But that's as close as I'm going to tell you. If I gave you any closer to my exact location then those weirdos who think our planet is flat will find me too.

Too Long/Didn't Read (TL/DR) all that. I'm from Jacksonville, Florida, North America, Earth, Sun, Orion Spar, Milky Way Galaxy.

• Like 1

I live in the northeast, in central Vermont area, in a city  called Barre, which is split into two sections. There is a Barre City, where I live, And there's also a town of Barre.  I started my school career for example in the city called, And then when I finished third grade, they found that the town school was better set up for my disabilities and my needs, so my parents started sending me there. this is called the granite capital of the world because we deal with so much different types of granite. I'm not sure how the granite industry is doing nowadays, but I am assuming the pandemic did a lot of damage to businesses, but hopefully they all come back.

Vermont is known for its maple syrup and for its teddy bears and for its forests and whole bunch of other different things. I'm sure that where @Incont is there are places that he can go, that may be special to him, but I always Was enjoying camping and just hanging out with my friends, and just letting you mind relax and just not worry about things. sometimes I think that we forget We all need to be able to take a step back and realize what we have and what we need, not worrying about what we don't have or worrying about things that we can't change. The reason why this is this is important is because if you worry about things you cannot change, you worry yourself into a situation where you go crazy and then you think there is a problem and you're trying to solve it, and you have to be able to stay calm and level headed to be able to solve it.

I've learned strategies to be able to deal with situations that are and do come up every day! I noticed that when I'm wearing diapers for example, that I don't have to worry about 'cause I have the right equipment to take care of it, and I have also that ability ability to use it. I've also changed my body that it is OK to do it, and because I'm wearing a diaper, I don't feel as nervous as I was, because when I release when I'm holding, I always think of that as all the stress in the bad stuff that you get rid of, because what you are releasing may smell bad and doesn't belong in your body, so you want to get rid of it. When you have stress and worries and everything else, the best way I can think of it is that when you use your diaper, you are getting rid of whatever you don't need, And there are certain things that happen with your stomach so you end up with a lot of pain. Once you get rid of the pain you feel a lot better, you get rid of the pain, you get rid of the stuff you don't need, and that is done by changing the diaper and cleaning yourself up.

Sometimes I wish I could go somewhere where there's a bunch of different awesome things like trees and birds, and a whole bunch of animals that were really nice and ones that you can be friends with or something like that. or a place where I can go fishing, and be able to catch fish, or just be able have fun in the water and enjoy time with my friends. i've met a lot of people online and daily diapers Is no exception to this, and I'm sure I will meet a lot of people on incont.org once we get the chat system online, which is online, but then we have to have the users, and then Mike will have to decide who will help him with the chat system over here.'

I always liked summer! The reason I do is because I am in disabled man who doesn't get out very much in the winter, and when I get out, I just basically bored a bus or a get in a car and go somewhere. it's basically get up get in the vehicle drive out drive back.  in the summer also you can go almost anywhere, and you can do almost anything 'cause you're not dealing with the snow, and you're not dealing with extreme cold, And it's really easy to move around. You trade the cold for the heat, and you just have to learn how to deal with it. over the years I have had to deal with air conditioning because it gets so hot you can't even deal with it sometimes in my asthma activates. I also like summer because we would go someplace and have fun with friends or family, or just hang out and be ourselves and laugh and have a good time.  I still have this feeling, so much so that I wrote a story over on daily diapers that is a dream of what I wish would happen, at some sort of summer resort! not sure that any resort does this kind of stuff that I'm dreaming of And I know that's not gonna happen, but it's always good to have a story that you can have and you can expand on. I always like the summer because of all the things you can see, and the heat, and the wind, and everything else that deals with summer.

i've been in alabama and Tallahassee, So I know that there is a definite difference between the northern I just told him US and the southern US. specifically I should say the northeast and the southeast. I've learned that in Vermont, the wind is different, it may be cold, but after you get down to Florida, you are originally think that the weather is gonna be nice, the air feels good, and you just think you can stay out in the sun and have fun! wrong! because you have to make make sure you're not out in the sun too long or you burn like a cinder.

I wonder sometimes how it is to live in the south during the winter months like say January to April. I think I stayed in Tallahassee the second time almost until whoops Easter, but I missed the northeast and wanted to come home. When you go down South and you deal with a difference in the weather, you think Oh my god this is really nice. Sometimes I wonder if I should move, but I like Vermont. I guess I'm just an old guy that likes where he is, because of the memories that he has of all the fun that we have. it is my hope that I have something fun to do this summer Of course!

Brian

• Like 1