Thanks to our Sponsor: InControl

Incont

Just wanted to give a shout-out to our friends at InControl Diapers for providing the start-up funding to open this forum. Please show them some love and check out their selection of premium incontinence management products!

I would definitely recommend their stuff.  comfortable and works well for me. The Incontrol Active Air is the  only cloth backed diaper I have used that doesn't sag or get loose. 

• Like 2

I enjoy the diapers from Incontrol and Northshore as well. the do their work amazingly. referring to the plastic backed diapers. it is a shame that these briefs are not so easy to get here, and are very expensive. incontinence managing materials is a huge pain in the *ss here. As we are relying on health enssurance companies. so i buy those briefs online.

• 5 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 12:25 PM, Iken said:

We need to get North shore to sponsor as well

That would be great, but I want to get our numbers up some before I approach any other advertisers. InControl was cool enough to come on early and finance our start-up in exchange for future traffic.